Designed to greet visitors attending your vessel, brow dodgers offer an economical way to display your pride and enthusiasm for your ship or cutter.
Constructed of 18 oz. heavy weight vinyl, each brow dodger receives a double stitched perimeter complete with reinforced corners to ensure lasting resilience against the elements. Digital printings of accompanying art work have a minimum five year lasting UV protection.
A variety of layouts include the use of unit crests, emblems or other devices to convey your message. Each application is unique, and for that reason, we recommend you contact us for a quote, so we may fulfill your current need. Generally, a few guidelines are offered here to assist you with planning your layout.
Holding your breath wondering how your layout will appear? See your design before we manufacture! By selecting your lettering and related elements from our color palette, we will forward a scaled, layout proof for your review, indicating typography placement and accompanying art. So, put your best forward, and show your pride with our custom made brow dodgers!
Ordering Guidelines: Request a Quote.
1. Please indicate your overall dimension: (e.g. 200" L x 28" W)
2. Background color:
3. Grommet selection: #2 Solid Brass (gold) #2 Nickel Plated Brass (silver)
4. Grommet spacing interval: Every 6", Every 12" (Note: all corners receive three grommets for reinforcement).
5. Typography Selection and Color: (We stock hundreds of fonts, and can work with you to best fit your application).
6. Accompanying Images: (e.g. Ship's unit crest, command logo, insignia devices, running stripes, etc…)
7. Mirror Image Brow Dodgers: This optional feature is available if outfitting from "ship to pier" with a set of two. Accompanying images can be arranged where each emblem placement is relative to the direction of the access route or gangway. (eg. Unit crest facing ship side, running stripe facing the pier).
Return to Ship Display Items.